GHCA Regular Member Qualifications
Regular Members are any long term care facility which has been duly permitted by the State licensure agency as either a skilled nursing home or an intermediate care facility, if such facility meets the requirements and standards of GHCA.
Benefits at a Glance
- Advocacy and Public Policy
- Education and Professional Development
- AHCA Membership
- Political Action Committee
- Assistance with Reimbursement Issues
- Information and Resources
- Media and Public Relations
- Recognition and Consumer Connection
- Quality and Regulatory assistance
For more information on how to become a regular member, we would be grateful for the opportunity to share with you the many benefits on joining our association whose number one goal is to enhance and better the long term care profession. Please contact the GHCA Office at 678-289-6555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.